Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Event # 2



For the second event I attended Open house for in coming freshman in 2014. There I go to talk about my major and try to help out other students that could potentially fall into the same position as me. Where I was an education major but just wasn't fitting in. And now I am part of a family. And I am glad that we were able to show these students that we actually are a family and that we are not just a major where you come in and end up hating your job. I find that in what we are doing in our major you will defiantly know if it is the right fit for you.
       At this event we had matching shirts, candy, and music. I mean who wouldn't want to join. We looked like so much fun and instead of a teacher The actual Students in the program represented it I think that is Awesome !



                                                 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! " And now I am part of a family. And I am glad that we were able to show these students that we actually are a family and that we are not just a major where you come in and end up hating your job."

    ReplyDelete